Whether representing the plaintiff or defendant in a case with medical or nursing elements, YOU can benefit from PJWA services because:
- You can save time and money through expert medical case screening, summaries, timelines and reports.
- You could benefit from having an additional viewpoint to identify areas of potential vulnerability earlier on in the discover period.
- Your client questions appropriateness of their healthcare and/or outcomes
- You represent clients who have experienced life-changing catastrophic injuries or medical misadventures.
- Your workload prohibits you from addressing all of the medical or healthcare aspects of your cases
- You need TOP QUALITY medical or nursing expert referrals
- You are representing a case of insurance or Medicare billing fraud
- You need a registered nurse to attend and document a defense medical exam with your client.
We stand ready to assist you with:
- All areas of medical neglience
- Personal Injury
- Criminal Law
- Elder Abuse
- Toxic Torts
- Product Liability
- Risk Management
- Fraud and Abuse
- Regulatory compliance
- Sexual harassment/Assault
- Life Care Plans
- Needs Assessments
- Attendance at Defense Medical exams (DME’s)